Join us for a Film Screening on March 28, 2018: The Willson Oakville Film Festival and Oakville Hospital Foundation 2018 Screening Series presents Kiss and Cry: the inspirational true story of Carley Allison, an up-and-coming elite figure skater and singer who finds love just as she is diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Directed by Sean Cisterna, the film also features a groundbreaking performance by Sarah Fisher, playing her real-life best friend Carley Allison.
- Film Screening March 28th
- Three discoveries to be made at the Montreal International Children’s Film Festival (FIFEM)
- CBC News: 5 films to watch with your kids this March break
- Festival Screening – March 9-11, 2018: Kiss and Cry at FIFEM in Montréal with director Sean Cisterna in attendance
- And the 2018 Kidscreen Awards go to…