“I would 10/10 recommend this beautiful story to anyone, and it has without a doubt made its way onto my list of all-time favourites (a very difficult feat). It is a modern-day Romeo and Juliet that will have you crying but ensures that you smile through the tears”.
- From the Vine Came The Grape comes Sean Cisterna’s latest feature
- Joe Pantoliano to Star in Mythic Productions’ Wine Drama ‘From the Vine Came the Grape’
- Film Screening March 28th
- Three discoveries to be made at the Montreal International Children’s Film Festival (FIFEM)
- CBC News: 5 films to watch with your kids this March break