“I would 10/10 recommend this beautiful story to anyone, and it has without a doubt made its way onto my list of all-time favourites (a very difficult feat). It is a modern-day Romeo and Juliet that will have you crying but ensures that you smile through the tears”.
- Film Screening March 28th
- Three discoveries to be made at the Montreal International Children’s Film Festival (FIFEM)
- CBC News: 5 films to watch with your kids this March break
- Festival Screening – March 9-11, 2018: Kiss and Cry at FIFEM in Montréal with director Sean Cisterna in attendance
- And the 2018 Kidscreen Awards go to…